Powerchair Football Canada is seeking people who are interested in joining the Team Canada coaching staff.
- Confirm the applicant is interested in a coaching position with the National Team
- Clearly describe the level of coaching certification the applicant has acquired
- Clearly describe their level of involvement with power soccer
- Clearly describe the applicant’s local, provincial, national and international experience in coaching power soccer
- Clearly describe the applicant’s local, provincial, national and international experience in coaching other sports.
This is a volunteer, unpaid position, and will require travel both nationally and internationally. Interested applicants should be aware that there will need to be a financial commitment to participate on Team Canada, as PFC is not in a position to fund travel.
The term for this year’s coach’s contracts will run through 2019. This will allow the successful applicants to prepare and lead the Team Canada through the Powerchair Football Conference of the America’s world cup qualifying tournament, and prepare the post tournament coaches’ summary and recommendations documents for the PFC Board.
Interested parties are to submit an application to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 15th, 2018.