With the Powerchair Football Conference of the America’s world cup qualifying tournament slated for 2019 PFC is sending out a new expression of interest for players interested in trying out for Team Canada. PFC encourages all current Team Canada players to reapply and new players who are interested in joining Team Canada to submit their application.
This commitment will require:
- Mandatory attendance at tournaments and training camps for player assessments
- Travel to tournaments and training camps
If selected, players should expect:
- To travel Nationally and Internationally
- Significant financial commitment
Submit applications to email@example.com by March 15th, 2018.
Applicants must indicate:
- The name, address, phone number and email address of the player
- Which team they currently play for and how many years they have played
- If they have had a formal powerchair football classification completed, and if so, what classification were they assessed at, and if it was a “confirmed” status.