Equipment Loan Program
SportAbility offers Equipment Loan Programs for our sports to help reduce barriers to participation. The purpose of our loan programs is to:
- Provide athletes with financial barriers equipment to participate in sport.
- Provide equipment to individuals who live in a remote area and/or do not currently have a program near them to access equipment and participate.
- Provide athletes pursuing opportunities outside of their weekly program access to equipment to participate in tournaments and camps.
With the goal of long term participation in sport, the Equipment Loan Program provides a temporary option until individuals are able to purchase their own equipment or until the equipment value has been reached.
Steps for the Equipment Loan Program:
1. Become a SportAbility Member
2. Complete the applicable Equipment Loan Application.
3. You will be contacted by a SportAbility staff to let you know if your application has been approved.
4. Applicants that have received approval will need to complete an agreement form and submit $100.00 annual loan fee to SportAbility before receiving equipment.
get in touch
Thank you for your interest. Feel free to call us or use the form below to reach us by email.
We look forward to speaking with you.