“THE SCREAMERS CLUB WELCOMES YOU TO COME AND COMPETE
AT EAGLE-RIDGE DRY-ARENA IN LANGFORD B.C.FOR OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY” 10th ANNUAL SCREAMERS CLUB INVITATIONAL SANCTION TOURNAMENT
February 10TH/2018 – 1 Day Event
City Centre Park & Eagle Ridge Centre
1089 Langford Parkway, Langford, B.C
- Athlete & Sports Assistant combined $75.00
- All east coast athletes may sign up with the same fee of $75.00. All non-BC athletes must pay a $5.00 event insurance registration fee in addition to the above. Please add this amount onto your registration costs
- Medals, Spirit of Awards, & Ranking Points will be awarded.
Closing date for entries is Jan.21st/2018.
Late registrations will not incur a fee, but will only be accepted with a valid reason.
Please note: All Victoria members can pay Victoria Screamers club directly, if you wish to pay by cheque it must be payable to “sportabilitycpsaVictoria” or also if you want to use PAYPAL please direct your cash to Chris Halpen Dominator211@gmail.com
Holiday Inn Express – Toll free number 1-877-660-8550
_ 318 Wale Rd. Colwood B.C. V9B OJ8
_ called direct 250-385-7829
-continental Breakfast is served
Call Dixie at 1-800-661-5224 – 1-604-533-5352
Sunday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
Games will start at 10:00 a.m. Ending at 5:00 p.m.
All athletes living and training in BC must be a current SportAbility member to participate in the Screamers Tournament. If you are not a SportAbility member, you can find Individual and Family membership forms here.
- Meal tickets for Lunches will be handed out for Athletes, Care-givers and Officials at the Tournament for Saturday at the Call-Room.
- There will be an 10th Anniversary dinner served on Sat.10th at Milestones after the Tournament at caregivers, officials & athletes expense. All dinner tips are payed for by the Host club. (Time will be announced later)
If you prefer to have your equipment locked up at Eagle Ridge, please call Kelly at 250-744-0251
Airport & Bus Transportation Information
The Screamers Club will provide round trip transportation from Victoria Airport to Holiday Inn Express.
Victoria Transportation from the Hotel to the venue is the responsibility of the Athletes/Caregivers, you must call Victoria Transit System at 1-250-727-7811 to reserve your transportation 14 days in advance. If you want the host club to do this for you, please call Ron Halpen and provide your transit number and flight information.
Ron Halpen -Team Manager @ 1-250-478-5854 or Cell 1-250-507-0125
E-mail – email@example.com
1452 Millstream rd., Victoria, B.C.V9B 6G1
Kelly Halpen – Assistant Manager @ 1-250- 744-0125
#307-290 Regina St.V8Z 6S6 Victoria, B.C.
Download the registration form here: