Thank You All For Attending!
After much planning and anticipation, we can announce with pride that our 1st Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser was a huge success. We lucked out with fantastic weather and a great group of golfers and attendees. After a fun nine holes, each golfer was able to participate in our creative putting contest sponsored by Shoppers Home and Healthcare. Over all, we raised more than expected for the Canadian Powerchair Football Team traveling to Paris, France to compete in the FIPFA World Cup!
Our generous donors:
· The District of Maple Ridge
· Tim Horton’s
· Sports Trader’s Maple Ridge
· It’s About Wine – Maple Ridge
· Save on Foods- Maple Ridge
· Marv Jones Honda- Maple Ridge
· The WhiteCaps Soccer Foundation
· The Keg Steakhouse in Maple Ridge
· Cineplex Odeon in Pitt Meadows
· WestMinister Savings in Maple Ridge
· White Spot Maple Ridge
· Stephanie Cadieux, The Kelowna M.L.A
· Birdies and Buckets Family Golf Center
· McKay Crystals
· LGB Investments
· London Drugs
· The 17 Hours Olympic Store
· CMB Inc.
· Monarch Furniture
We would also like to thank our personal donors for donating prizes and Silent Auction:
· Packages: Margaret McLeod, Heidi Barker, Jim Rentmeester, Brian McKay, Paul Burlo, and Patti Gosse.
Also, special thanks to Brian McKay for collecting a number of our donations throughout Maple Ridge!